/* Google Analytics */ /* Google Analytics end */ CRUNCHY: MULA Bead Roller Coaster for my son

MULA Bead Roller Coaster for my son

I've got this MULA Bead Roller Coaster from IKEA for my son when he was almost 2 years old. He got really confused and frustrated the first time I showed it to him. He was spinning the beads instead of moving them along the wireframe. That really got him worked up even after trying for days. So I finally kept it away in the storeroom. After a week, I let him have a go at it again, this time after a few tries he managed to glide those beads on the red wireframe. Took him not long to get the blue and green wireframe right. I must say it looks simple for an adult, but to a toddler it is a HUGE task! Well, I hope his fine motor skills and logical thinking has improved with this little toy!

Here's a screenshot of MULA Bead Roller Coaster from IKEA :-



No comments:

Post a Comment