/* Google Analytics */ /* Google Analytics end */ CRUNCHY: I just signed up for MyBlogLog.com!

I just signed up for MyBlogLog.com!

Just found this really cool site called 'MyBlogLog' which is for bloggers to get together as a community. MyBlogLog let's you share your blogging websites with others, introduction and share profiles.

Alright, I must admit I was attracted to 'MyBlogLog' because I really like one of it's widget. The widget let's you see the most recent 'MyBlogLog' readers who have visited your site.

Goto http://www.mybloglog.com . Before you can add the widget to your blog, you need to fill in the address of your site. At the 'My site & services' section, your newly added site should be there. Then click on the 'widget' link to customize and get the code.


No comments:

Post a Comment