/* Google Analytics */ /* Google Analytics end */ CRUNCHY: Blogger bX- error codes

Blogger bX- error codes

We're sorry, but we were unable to complete your request.
When reporting this error to Blogger Support or on the Blogger Help
Group, please:
• Describe what you were doing when you got this error.
• Provide the following error code and additional information.
bX-ihe8cp/ bX-hbz0bj / bX-ihe8cp / bX-g02hp5 / bX-83t4r9 etc...
Does the message above sound familiar? I got bX error messages while working on my existing Blogger template earlier today. Tried to change some codes in the layout, but all I got was error messages. Same codes that worked a week ago, didn't seem to work now. Uploading a modified template didn't solve it either.

Fortunately, I got around the problem by clearing the browser cache and restarting the browser. Don't ask me why, ask the google guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment